You will learn to become aware and live a happier, healthier and more harmonious life.
Are you ready to join me in a self awareness journey?
Do you like to.....
* Reduce the stress of your daily life?
* Improve your focus & concentration?
* Increase your productivity?
* Live in peace with yourself and others?
* Train your mind and live in the present moment?
If so, I would like to invite you to join me in this course!
Mindfulness practices help with emotional regulation, self awareness, social awareness, relationship skills and decision-making.
What you will learn in this course:
Sessions will be introductory and easy to learn. The mindfulness lessons that offer stress-reduction tools, increase focus and productivity and brings happiness to your personal and professional life. Each session will build upon another.
In my 6 weeks mindfulness E course, you will receive practical techniques that can easily be incorporated into your day. You will learn to give your mind a break to relax and release all the tensions and stresses of daily life. You will learn to bring awareness to your thoughts, emotions, feelings and bodily sensations; observe them non-judgmentally and manage them mindfully.
The course topics include:
- Introduction to Mindfulness: Mindful Body, Mindful Listening, Mindful Breathing (developing concentration & reducing stress)
- Mindfulness of body & Brain Science (Self-Awareness)
- Mindfulness of Thoughts & Emotions: Naming/ Labeling Emotions (Self- Regulation)
- Loving Kindness, Heartfulness: Self- Compassion and Compassion for Other
- Gratitude & Generosity: Soaking the Good (Developing a Habit of Appreciation)
- Present Moment Awareness: Observing the mind, Identifying Responses Versus Reactions, Cultivating Self-Control and Choice (Social Awareness)
Gita was introduced to meditation at a young age. She is the founder of Meditation for All Ages Gita is an experienced mindfulness instructor that has been studying Buddhism philosophy and meditation practices for over 25 years. She has studied with well-known meditation masters both nationally & internationally; attended many courses and retreats and has graduated to teach mindfulness meditation after years of intensive studies. Further, she has an extensive management and finance experience both as a high executive and an entrepreneur.
Gita completed six-month long meditation teacher training course with Willpower Institute in Canada & Thailand and obtained the Meditation Instructor Certificate;
She has received her mindfulness training through Mindful Schools, and successfully completed the Year-Long certification program and became a Mindful Schools Certified Mindfulness Instructor (CMI). She also has a depth knowledge, training and practice of Yoga, and carry a Reiki certificate.
Gita enjoys sharing her passion through teaching mindfulness techniques to executives, parents, teachers and students; helping them to learn this profound mind training practices, which brings clarity and awareness to their minds.
She truly believes that Mindfulness practices allow for greater concentration, productivity, resiliency, self-management and sense of happiness.